Twitter and Social Media

Since November 2021, I've been using this twitter account for personal, art-related (and sometimes music) material.  I have another lesser used page where I post more music-related material here.

I'll link up to the pro account in the links on the sidebar. 

Generally speaking, I don't use social media much for personal stuff.  I did in the past, but I feel I've out-grown it.  It's kind of like the old fiddle case I used in High School.  It worked great back then, was sturdy and looked sharp (one of the early rectangle-shaped cases).  I look at it now and kind of chuckle to myself.  

The case I use now is this a double mandolin-fiddle case by Bobelock. 

When Emily and I were in China looking at violins at a violin factory, the General Manager proudly presented the most highly "technical" violin cases to us.  It was a small rectangular case (reminding me of my High School days).  How far I've come since then.


I guess you had to be there (chuckle)