Please Support Me On Patreon

 


For more than 30 years, I have been teaching people how to play mandolin and fiddle. My specialty is in working with adults and seniors. My background and degree is in using music as a form of expressive arts therapy, classical music, chamber music and ensemble/band music. As owner of Sweet Music in Granby, MA, my goal is to provide a music studio where people of all ages can come together to learn traditional music. As President of Mandolin New England, a 501c3 nonprofit, my goal is to provide mandolin orchestra performances and master classes throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island.


If you support what I do, but are not a current student, I suggest you becoming a patron! It's easy to do. Head over to my Patreon page and choose one of the affordable options: https://www.patreon.com/adamrsweet