Online Lessons Available: Celtic music, Bluegrass music, Klezmer and Classical music on fiddle and mandolin

All Lessons and Group Classes have moved online

Online Lessons through Slack and YouTube Live
Due to Governor Baker's closing of all schools and events as well as the possibility of tracking COVID19 into the studio, I have closed until further notice.

ONLINE LESSONS
Private lessons 
are still available online through Slack.  If you are scheduled for a private lesson here at the studio in Granby, I will expect you online at the same time.  Simply log in (on your desktop/laptop) and I will contact you through Slack at the pre-determined time.  If I'm a little late it's because I'm finishing up with the previous student.  I will be there!

For private lessons, you may pay me through Venmo at no additional charge.  The way it works is download the app to your phone (available on Android and iPhone).  Once you have it set  up, simply click the little icon in the lower right to pay, enter my name (Adam Sweet - if I'm not there, it means I'm not set up in your contacts list, which you will have to do ahead of time), enter the amount, a description, and click send.  That's it.  Let me know if you're having difficulty, and I'll walk you through it next time I see you online!

GROUP CLASSES
Group Classes For the duration of the coronavirus (and maybe beyond, we'll see), my group classes are donation only.  That means basically that they are free.  If you an afford something, please make a donation either through my Patreon page, or PayPal.
  • Tuesdays: Klezmer group 7pm
  • Wednesdays: Classical mandolin group 7pm
  • Thursdays: Celtic music group 7pm
You do not need to play an instrument to participate in the classes!  There will be lots of discussion, presentation of materials including links to download sheet music and other information, watching/listening to music and of course playing and sharing music together.  Singers and dancers are encouraged to participate.

Please RSVP by emailing info@sweetmusicstudio.net.  I will invite you to my slack page sweetmusic.slack.com and from there you will be able to join the klezmer channel.  Instructions will follow.  Thank you!