Summer 2019 - Schedule & Events

climbing Mt Washington!
I will be on vacation from the last week in June through the first week in July.  I will be back on Tuesday, July 9, 2019.

Please mark your calendars!

The Summer Schedule is as follows:  Tuesday - Thursday, 5pm-9pm.  Check my schedule here for a more recent update. 
  • There will be no morning hours available until September.  
  • If you had a previously scheduled morning slot, make sure you've moved to an open slot in the evening if you still want lessons.  If the slot you wanted is not available, contact me asap to find another.
  • Several people will be traveling or vacationing this summer, so their slots will be available during the summer months.  
  • If you don't see the slot you want, contact me asap

Due to illness in the family, I will not be attending Festivals as previously planned.  

If you would like to try one of the Mando Mo instruments, contact me for a private viewing!

    Events:

    • Celtic Calamity (the Thursday night Celtic group class) performing and singing Thursday June 20, 2019 at 7pm at Mill 180 Park in Easthampton
    • Granby Mandolin Ensemble (the Tuesday night Classical group class) performing Bach and Mozart on Sunday, July 28 at 2:30pm at Porter Phelps Museum in Hadley.